Re: Brake pad recommendation?

Hmmm... this is not the same impression that I have had...
I also have the Mintex (red box) w/ stock 10.1 rotors and have
noticed that they seem to create plenty of brake dust.  I have
also gotten them to fade a few times (once when I was braking
hard from 80mph to zero!)  Toward the end of the braking, the
pads became very soft feeling.  I imagine that these pads would
be good if matched with slotted rotors...would help with the fade.

I am actually looking at upgrading my brakes here this winter...
I'm looking at a set of Velocity slotted rotors and a set of
Ferrodo pads.  I know that people complain about the Ferrodo's
creating a lot of dust, but it sounds like they make up for it in
actual performance... any other thoughts on this combo?

Lauri seems to like the EBC rotors and pads... I would love to
hear more about this setup... sounds good.

=====