master cyls /25mm Chris DeLong

Hi everyone,

It appears that I may also need a new master cylinder
(more money going into the pit).  Any info on what to
use.  I know a 16v rocco one is $170 or so.  I have
heard you can use a golf one around 100.  Any
recomendations?  I aslo remember Chris Delong saying
that he uses a 25mm master from an audi and I forget
what model audi it comes from.  Chris can you
enlighten us.  Also what does the audi one cost.

thanks again,
Tony