alignment at cincy?

  anyone wanting to do one of these on my '86? as it is now, i 'drag' my
front left wheel turning corners and is squeels all the time. the tire
is about shot, but i'm not caring about that as the car will be parked
for paint and other things soon enough. in addition to that, it leans
(top in) about 2° or more (both wheels, actually), and is just a plain
bitch to drive when it's wet outside. i'll have a standard set of tools,
but let me know if anything special is going to be needed that i don't
have. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com