Re: Audi S4, HOLY CRAP NUGGETS!

The S4 ran from 92-94.  S6 was 95-96 with a wagon offered in 95.  I've
seen S4s advertised for $20k still.  They were 55k new, which seems like
a lotta cash, especially considering the new S4 goes for $40k well
equipped.

Here's an older S4 link...

http://www.edmunds.com/used/1992/audi/s4/4drstdturbosedan.html

-Mike