CISE Problems - Hurry get me to Cincy!!!!

Ok, Here's what I've experienced thus far.....(8716V CisE with fuel
enrichment otherwise stock)
At 65mph if I let off of the gas slightly, the car may studder a little bit.
If I let off the gas completely it stumbles.  When I go to accellerate again
it tends to stumble HARD just for a second & everything is allright.  It is
idleing fine and runs fine when I leave a stoplight hard or slow.  It seemed
to get worse in the 20 miles I drove it today.
This began this morning.  Last night I changed where the Fuel enrichment was
grounded from the strut bearing bolt to the battery.  I also reconnected the
vacuum hose that runs from the intake boot to the air intake nipple below the
battery which had been missing for a few weeks.
I have little to no time this week to work on this so any help would be
GREATLY appreciated.  If I dont' fix it by thursday evening, I doubt I'll be
headed up to Cincy and that makes me REALLY upset.  HELP!
PLEASE copy me directly because I'm on Digest.  Thanks!

\X/ Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED. Contact me with anything. Thanks!!!
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW
tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith