Audi S4, HOLY CRAP NUGGETS!

ON the interstate today coming back from work, i got behind an older audi
s4.  He had a truck in front of him, when that truck pulled out of the way,
he punched it.  At first i just left my rocco in 5th and punched it, but
when i realized that he was pulling like a SOB, i shifted to 4th and punched
it, but he still was pulling like 2wice as fast as my goddamn 16v!  I got up
to about 110 and he had already put about a half a mile between us so i let
off!  I know what is on my wish list now!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :( parts for sale
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html