Re: Front clear Euro turn signals

Jeff,

I don't know where the cheapest source is, but I'll tell you, I don't know of a place in the US that sells them.  I imagine some shops in the UK sell them, but I got mine direct from Germany.  Thanks Dirk!!  He sent them to me when I got my Euro lights from them.

I don't remember the exact price for them, but I recall paying over $100 for the pair.  They ain't cheap.  I don't even remember the manufacturer, but they are nice.

I know this isn't much help, but now you have an answer.

You might want to try Venom Motorsports in the UK.  Their # is 011-441254
814444.

Good luck,

Victor

>>> Jeffrey Lowe <scirocco16v_1986@yahoo.com> 05/30 2:42 PM >>>
I asked this awhile back and didn't get a single
response. Where is the cheapest place to get them? Or,
does anybody have a set in good shape that they'll
part with?

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe