Re: What's your Back Up Mobile?or in your rocco?

Last weekend me and a friend of mine were downtown when the bars let out and
3 very good looking ladies asked if they could get a ride home . I showed
them my lack of back seat and creature comforts but they didnt mind at all .
The one girl commented on how my car sounded like a motorcycle and even
imitated the sound of it :) . I can still picture them leaning and holding
onto my rear stress bar and asking what that "sound " is . I told them low
ride height and 3 birds in the back do that you know , just not in the same
words of course .

I tell my other friends the story and they dont belive it either , especially
since they have seen the car in person and know me . The first thing they ask
is how drunk were they........LOL

jasin
MK1 "chick magnet" 16v