Installation done

I did the installation procedure of the euro headlight and removed the US headlight by my self , it took me one hour to do so , i needed to do some modifications to the front panel and to the front bumper , because my car has the Golf big bumpers and not the scirocco bumper , then i installed the eye brow that i ordered from the VolksBits from the UK , it took some effort but after i finished and had a look at the front , i said to myself it worths all day working , it looks really great and more sporty with those euro headlight .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/