MK1 in Junkyard - Winston-Salem NC

Just passing this one on.
Reynolds Garage in Winston-Salem has a complete 1980 Mk1 with a sunroof.  I
would have bought a LOT off of the car if the guy's prices had been better.
I'd also be keeping this one to myself but figured I'd post it in case
anybody really needs something in this area.  They also weren't a
"pick&pull".
disclaimer- I'll answer questions about the car but don't ask me to be a
middleman for this one.  Thanks, and later!

\X/ Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED. Contact me with anything. Thanks!!!
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW
tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87