Re: Fwd: Trio Gauges

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> writes:
> Hey gang,
>
> I know this thread recently came up, but James isn't on the
> list.  (He's actually got an '88 Jetta)  Can anybody shed
> some light on this?  He'll be attending Cincy this weekend.

No problem...

The big sender either has one or two connections, if it has one, it goes
to the signal input on the gauge, and if it has two, the second one is
for the idiot light on the dash.

If you have the 2 terminals, I can look at my GTI, and see which is
which...

Btw, I invited Allen Banks from the GTI list, I hope that's alright...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI