Re: washer fluid into coolant!

--- Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> > > How big of a problem has she created??  :0
>
> Hey, don't sweat her technique, Yo.
>
> I'll tell you what a real problem is. I was rallying
> through hill and dale a
> couple of years ago and popped a leak in a radiator hose.
> I did have extra
> water in the car for emergencies like this so I stopped
> to fill her up.
> Unfortunately this was in the middle of a 25 mile special
> stage and it began to
> run dry again. Hmm...
>
> Coincidentally, both my co-driver and I *really* had to
> take a major leak. We
> were in total pain, dancing in our racing seats 'cause
> we'd been guzzling water
> in the summer heat. So... we stopped again and decided to
> solve both the car's
> and our own personal issues. We took turns, of course but
> it must have looked
> mighty funny to the drivers that passed us. "Hey, look at
> those two perverts
> humpin the Rabbit!" :^)
>
> And now the really fun part: All was well with the
> cooling system until we got
> to about the last two miles where it started all over
> again. Damn! So, my
> co-driver did the ol' turn on the heat and the fan at
> full blast trick. Ahh,
> the water temperature came down nicely. However, a rank
> stench filled the
> cockpit. It was then and there that I remembered my leaky
> heater core. 8^(
>
> %#@*#!!!
> --
> Scott F. "Rallying is glamorous" Williams

I about pissed myself just reading this!!!!  ;)

Thanks for today's laugh!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.