G60 Rocco update

Well not a whole heck of a lot is new, I started a new job in
Austin, TX 2 months ago and been busy every day. I went home
this weekend and tinkered around. I finally got the ECU and
everything all wired up. What a pain in the ass. It's all messy
right now so as soon as I clean up the connection (wire nuts
just wont cut it for a finished product) I'll do a writeup and
wiring diagram. Only scary thing is the autotech front swaybar
sit about 3" above the ground (and i still plan to slam the front another 1/2".)
Ok back to the engine, well it cranks over but doesn't fire up..so now the fun
begins. hopefully next
weekend i'll go home again and get some darkness so i can check
for spark and timing. Everything else is done except for the
supercharger plumbing. I'm -this- close to being done.

sucks i missed the ND show, just couldnt get off work since i just started.
maybe next year....

for you newbies...
http://www.nol.net/~rts/scirocco.html
-click on the no-picture 81S

i should have some pics of my Passat and some more rocco pics scanned in shortly....

Ryan
81 Scirocco-S G60 (Sciraddo?)
86 Rieger GTO Competition Scirocco Project
87 Rieger GTO Evolution Scirocco 16v
99 Passat 1.8T