Re: fuel delivery problem

I would guess that your injectors are not working properly.  I had a similar
problem with my old 16v truck on a trip home from Colorado...  tried all
sorts of things, but when I pulled the injectors and tested them, they were
not "misting" the fuel at higher pressures.

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm