What kind of wheel locks are best?

>> Bradley Peet" <btpeet@effervescent.com>
>> Sorry to ask what might seem like a stupid question, but I need some
input
>> on what kind of wheel locks to buy.
>>
>> Are those Eurolocks really good (hard to defeat) in terms of theft
>> prevention?

Here's a not funny story.  A few weeks ago I met a local VW guy who just
bought the Eurolocks.  When he noticed I had them, he joked that maybe his
key would fit them.  Then the laughing stopped when he removed my lock
  I guess I shouldn't feel too bad, since I only have the BBS Ra wheels and
he has 16" Momo Arrows.  The eurolocks only have about 10 different keys, if
that many.  They are light and cheap though.

2 cents,
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI