Re: midatlantic caravan to Cincy

Rich,

I guess that sounds good to me.  With Doug as a navigator i think i can
mannage finding your place :)  So what time would you like us to show up?
Early is good for me but i would like to specify a time so you won't leave
without us :( I <MAY> also have a CB radio cough cough, redkneck, cough
cough, uhhhh, but if anyone else has one it could be fun!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :(  (parts for sale)
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html