Fuel Dis Problem now!

    OK well I figured out most of my problems with my fuel and ignition
problem. It was the transfer pump and ignition control module. No, I got all
the air out of my system and I'm getting good pressure at the filter and at
the main tube going into the fuel distributor. Now the problem is I don't
have pressure in any of the lines going to the fuel injectors. Any one have
any clue how to fix this?

    I was thinking maybe the fuel distribution regulator. Thats the little
gray box with two wires going to it. The one closer to the fire wall. Or
maybe its the black one with the funny name, think it was a potenterizer or
something along those lines, it has 3 wires going into it. All the lines are
getting proper volt and ohms. For some reason I'm not getting fuel all the
way through the dist.

Weird thing is if I open up this bleeder type bolt on the front side of the
dist, or at least thats what I've been using it for, and I force fuel through
it with a small hand pump the car will fire up and run until I get to tired
to pump fuel into it. Could it be my dist is clogged or just jammed inside.
I've never had the need to open it up so I'm not sure how the workings are
inside of it.

Well, anyone with advice or ideas send them my way.
Oh it s 16v if you didn't know

Later
~Danny~
88 16v