Re: thin bentley?

--- Scott Richardson <srr4582@home.com> wrote:

> > My '85-93 Cabriolet and Scirocco Bentley inc. 16V is 1
> 1/4".
> >
> > My A2 Bentley is in the garage, it;s thicker, about 2".
> >

> Mine is about 8" if anyone was wondering. :)
>
> Scott Richardson
> '86 8V Scirocco

It's not the size of your Bentley that counts, it's how you
use it.  Or so the saying goes.  Personally I disagree.  ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.