Re: Cleaning spoiler

Jeffrey,

A great cleaner for this is Klasse's 'Vinyl, Rubber, Leather & Plastic
Trim Cleaner Protectant'.

It'll rip that wax right off and make your rear spoiler look real nice.

Klasse products are made in Germany and work rather well, but they are a
bit expensive.  New Dimensions sells Klasse stuff.  I got mine at a
local shop called Pacific Coast Import Parts in Hermosa Beach, CA.

Jay Bichanich
'86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (Original owner)