thin bentley?

I just picked up a 85-89, 16v bentley and i was wondering it is the right
one.  I seem to remember that the 16v ones  were about 2 or 3 inches thick.
 This one is only about 1" thick.  Did they put out a different edition
that is smaller or something?  Maybe I just cant remember for shit, but i
was almost certain that these things were really fat, not just the size of
a haynes or something.   Maybe im thinking of one of the 8v manuals or
something.

Eric Person
86.5 16v