Re: Oh. My. God.

 Unfortuneately, this is NOT limited to the honda crowd. There is a guy
>near me with a red Corrado, with all the VW badges replaced with Porsche
>badges, and a big "PORSCHE" windshield sticker.

There's a Corrado driving around here (Greater Vancouver,. Canada area) all
pimped out, I mean really pimped out.  It's got the Phantom top happening,
the chrome wheels, the chrome wheel arches... man, I think there's more
chrome on this car than paint.... it just looks plain BAD.  And it has a
banner on the windshield saying "Powered by VOLKSWAGEN".  Like, DUH!

Marie