Re: 81S beerwagon was:Re: more ND pics

"Alonzo Q. Peterson" wrote:

> The black rocco parked on the street was mine, I drove up to Sac and
> caravaned down to the show with Alex Ting. Next year since scirocco.org had
> such a good time, I'll be at the hotel and in the show.
> Sounds like you guys had a blast.

There's NO reason NOT to enter the show with the rest of the gang.. virtually
every car entered was a daily driver, and many showed it.. and when cars are
this old and driven constantly, and often HARD, well.. they ain't as pretty
as month-old Mk4's!  No matter!  The point is to be there, be counted, and
be with the gang.  I think we did a GREAT job this year getting so many
people to buy into this theory and enter the show, and we have the award
to show for it.  But we could have had another 10-15 cars in there, easily,
that were parked outside.. that and a few listers who shall remain nameless
stayed away that are actually IN California.. for shame!!

I think somebody counted a total of something like 41 'rocs in the show (out
of 150 entries - awesome!) with 34 of those entered as being affiliated with
scirocco.org.  Next year's goal - 75!!  Bring it!!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0