Re: Autotech strut bearings

  I have the Autotech Poly strut bearings on my Roc
and had the same problem when it was newly installed.
Let it settle for awhile problem solved! greased-up
the poly piece lightly (the part that binds with the
metal part)

Leo

UrGTI@aol.com wrote:

I just put on my new/used Autotech poly strut bearings
and they still clunk .

Are the parts to rebuild these available ?

Anyone else running these ? Could you tell me how much
if any gap there
should be between the top metal plate and the white
part that sticks up above
the metal lower black part .

Is it just my roads or do the stock type ones last
about 5 months only till
they start clunking ?

Jasin
16v shaker