RE: P&P Head

There are some before and after pictures on my site of my 16V head.... http://www.geocities.com/siliconjezus/twopointoh.htm
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ayham Eid Idrees .
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 5:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: P&P Head

Hallo , does anyone out there know where i can find some photo and info on the net about how to polish and port the cylinder head , i'm planning to begin a new project on my 2.0L 8V engine , the project contains plans on oversized high compression pistons , lightened fly wheel , larger throtlle body , power roahr , headers manifold and major head modifications including bigger valves and polishing and porting . And here in my country , there isn't any work shop that did a polishing and porting job to a head before , so the guy at the work shop asked me to bring him some photos and information on how to do the P&P the cylinder head and inlet manifold .
So can anyone on the org help ?

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm

Click here for Free Video!!