Re: Happy just be here sir

 >Hey, what happened to Pat Young from Atlanta??  He hung out with us
Saturday
>night at the hotel, then we NEVER saw him on Sunday.  Kinda has me worried,
>you don't drive out 2500+ miles to miss the show... <?>
Maybe he did what a friend of mine accidentally did at the BugNationals at
SIR last year... camped out at the racetrack, spent the night getting drunk,
and SLEPT through the whole show...  as we're all walking back to our cars,
he peeks his head out of his tent and says "Hey man, when does the show
start?"  Buddy you missed it, you SLEPT through the whole thing.... =]

Marie