Re: ND outtake

you guys think that is bad, at treffen last year there was a corrado VR6
that had chameleon(sp?) paint.  He also had the strobes in his turn
signals(i believe all lights were clear).  The funniest thing was that he
had a playstation hooked up to his in-dash tv and possibly a vcr too, as
well as the requisite huge stereo system.  They had the playstation going
with GT during the show and the stereo blasting and every time the bass
would hit, it would skip the game and sound like shit.  Funniest thing i
have ever seen.
Oh, and the mirrored underhood and chrome wheels added an extra nice
touch.

Eric Person
86.5 16v