Re: Over-heating problem

It was the thermostat like I thought. Found little metal bits in the thermostat
which scares me.Where the #$@! did these come from? Swapped in one that will
open sooner(82deg.) since it"s driven only in summer.Flushed out the rad and
the engine, added fresh stuff. Engine oil looks fine( head didn't warp , no
coolant in oil), but those metal bits.....I just don't like it.
John