No start after engine rebuild - update

I pulled the fuel injectors to make sure they were okay and did the fuel injection adjustment procedure detailed in the Bentley -- as it turns out when the fuel pump turned on the injectors started spraying heavily!! I backed off the pressure and put everything back together. The car started on the first try!!  I ran it for 30 minutes at 2000 rpm - it ran perfect. After that I set the idle and then had a beer. Thanks for your suggestions.