Injector Seats/Inserts - Loctite

I stupidly forgot to ask about this yesterday. I'm doing my lower plastic
inserts soon (today?) and in Bentley it says to use Loctite T-primer and
Loctite 620 when reinstalling the upper metal inserts. How crucial is it
that I have the correct "number" of Loctite, or that I use Loctite at all?
I have a bottle of the blue loctite stuff, and for the past few weeks I've
looked for "620" and "T-primer" at local auto stores to no avail. I can't
imagine it gets unfathomably hot down there compared to other places on
the engine that Loctite is used, does it really matter? I don't want the
inserts to back out or something and spray fuel all over my hot engine
(riiiight....) but I'm not really in to waiting 3 weeks and spending $150
on a special order of the original Loctite formula used when I'll never
use that specific loctite again.

... I presume I can't somehow remove the lower inserts without touching
the uppers, right?

A quick response would be appreciated! (if you know what you're talking
about.. :)

Thanks!

-Toby

--