Re: A1 GTi list?!

Gary, there is definitely a Mk1 GTI list. However, it does not compare to the
character, comradery, and expertise of the Rocco list. I've been vocally
critical of our beloved list before but only because I care about it.

There are sometimes parts deals to be had, however. That's why I lurk around
there sometimes. Anyway, go to the following website:

<http://members.aol.com/mk1gti/>

And then hit the "list info" link. I think that you can figure out the rest. :^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!