WTB: ATS, Fitti Indy, ASA 15" wheels

Looking for a set of wheels for my 81S
I've spent the last month or so looking for a nice set of aftermarket summer
wheels.
Unfortanatly I can't find a 15" wheel new anywhere that I like in the
aftermarket world.
So I am looking to the list for a used set now.
Older ATS style wheels, the Fitti Indy, older MOMO.
Basicly I am looking for a 6+ spoke wheel with a rim lip not incorporated
into the spokes preferably without exposed lug nuts.
Anyone have a set of wheels like this they want to sell?
Anyone know of a used wheel place somewhere that may have these?
Websites for used wheels?

Thanks in advance for any leads,
Randy B
(2) 81 Scirocco S's "The Twins"