Harleqin Scirocco

Folx,

I finally got around to posting the pictures of a "Harlequin" Scirocco,
 thanks to Randy for the pictures. Large and small versions of two pictures
are there.

The thread was originally about a sighting of a Harlequin Golf, VW's
colorful tweaking of the nose of convention. It had body panels of different
colors assembled at the factory. Certainly would keep the officer busy
describing the color of the car...

My page is: http://members.home.net/wrack/

Forgive the low-budget design, many other fish to fry these days.

Let me know if there are other pictures you want posted, I have some room
left.

Thanks

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.