Re: ND show participant stuff...

On Thu, 18 May 2000 09:21:04 -0700 kcollins1@socal.rr.com writes:

>Don't have to open the hatch?  Cool!  I gots issues back there!
> It'll be purty eventually, but that's been a pretty low-priority
>area..  :D

FYI, for those who are truly competing in the show,  the judges will want
to look EVERYWHERE. Leave the car unlocked so they can peer wherever they
want. Counts against you last I heard. It also helps to be available when
the judges are looking at your car. They might have questions which would
probably help your cause.
Im not showing to win anything, just showing because its prime parking
BABY!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!