Seidl? sideskirts 4 sale

Ok, due to the chaos of ordering a body kit, I now seem to have a spare set
of "seidl" sideskirts, these are not seidl, but look the same, these are
made out of fiberglass. I want to see if anybody wants these.
you can see them, or at least ones like them on the seidl site, you can get
there through the scirocco.org site.
Iam told these skirts will also fit a rabbit.
I got them by mistake when I ordered a seidl kit, I have since gotten the
seidl sideskirts, so I no longer need them.
(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl