Re: rag top like sunroof?

Brian Honnold has one of these - they are very rare and you should
consider yourself lucky to have one. They are indeed called ragtops and if
Brian is still in the list, I'm sure he will speak up. I believe he
recently went through trying to find himself a new top as well and should
be able to give advice. If he doesn't speak up soon, I can dig his email
up out of somewhere.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi