Re: Wheel and tire sizing.

Personally I am of the opinion that anything bigger than 15" on a rocco is
just silly, but that's just me. I have 15"s on my Rabbit and it's actually
a little too heavy for me, but maybe that's just because I have the BBS
wheels from the '91-'92 GLI/GTI. I'm going back to the 14"s with
195/55ZR14's on them. Anyone want to buy my wheels? (they don't look
really good, but they'll be cheap)
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi