Re: Wheel and tire sizing.

Travis Bedford wrote:

> The only problem with 15 inch wheels is that the only one's I like are the
> BBS splits, like Kevin's. Any suggestions on a good looking 15 inch wheel?

   Yeah, one that is a plus 1 size over a 15", IMHO  =p  Bradley had a
set of 16" Hocks with 215/40/16 on his Mk2 before it was stolen, and I
must say, I was impressed.  It didnt look too small, or too big, but we
all know that depends on the style of the wheel also...  I have seen
some nice 15s that I thought were 16s, and I have also seen some nice
16s that I thought were 15s...  Just pick a set that looks proportional
to the car.

  Anyone see that White A2 turbo GTI in one of the latest PVW mags?  It
ran on 15s but they looked sooo dinky...

  André Bjorkheim
  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
  http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html
  ICQ #266870