Re: rear disk brakes

In a message dated 05/17/2000 2:13:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
green536@hotmail.com writes:

<<

 >Can I use the rear disk brakes off of a Jetta?  If so what parts do I need
 >take off of the Jetta.

 Brake lines, e-brake cables (they are a little longer but will work),
 calipers, spindles, backing plates, rotors. The brake lines might require a
 little geeking to get them to fit just right but it will work fine. Just
 make sure that the new lines arent going to rub on the rim when it is
 installed. HTH

 Don't forget the master  cylinder.

HTH

G Faust