Re: ND Friday night

> andkat wrote:
>
> So who is going to be there Friday night?  Where we gonna meet?  I'm
> sure us washingtonians will be fairly tired from the long drive, but
> I'm also fairly sure we will be needing some good brewskis.
>
>            Andy  1.9 '79  hopefully will be pre-registerd Thursday

I'm in town as is Mark H and a few others- (Craig?, Guido?, Randy?, the
whole A1 Scirocco Club -not on the list for the most part-).

I gotta reach out to these last mentioned dudes, make them aware of the
list centric activities- remember this isn't just Scirocco Dot Org, It's
Scirocco Inclusive.  :)

TBerk
650 322-2942

Home phone, outgoing message will contain relative info, incoming
messages will get updated to the list as necessary, starting Thursday
Eve.