Re: I have 12-pt tools FS

My expirience is that these tools are incredibly hard to find.  When I came
across them in the gloomy back of a tool shop, I got 3 sets (going to keep 1
for myself) and thought there would surley be people on the list looking for
them.  I do know the snap-on versions are expensive as hell and usually need
to be special orderd. My uncle just bought the CV-joint 8mm driver for $30 at
Pronto.  So I still have 2 sets forsale for people who can't find these
things.  I guess the big tool people probably consider these a "foreign"
specialty tool, and that is why you can get a set of torx for the price of
one 12pt driver.