Re: I have 12-pt tools FS

>I just got 2 sets of the rare and expen$ive 12-pt metric drivers.  They come
>in a set of 4, the largest fits the cyl. head bolts, and there is one the
>fits the CV joint bolts.  There are 2 other sizes, that probably won't be
>much use but hey, it's a set!  Now I have seen people pay up to $40 for just
>the CV joint size!  They are hard to find, Sears doesn't have them...  I have
>2 (maybe 3) sets that I am willing to put in your mailbox for $13.  They are
>unopened.  I will scan a picture of them if anyone is interested.  They are
>made by the democratic people of Tiwan.  Support democracy and freedom!!! I
>have used my set for one head change, and 3 CV joint jobs.  They show no sign
>of damage.  The quality is more than enough for you shade-tree guys.
>Remember you must clean the inside of the bolt heads out, or the bolt will
>strip (yes thebolt NOT the tool).  If the demand is good, I may be able to
>get more of these sets.
>Shop and compare!!!
>Ben
>84 8v

Dude, we can get sets of these things by the dozens...

They are made by Lisle tools, sold at nationwide outlets like Pep Boys,
for about $10.  Same set of four, and I've actually used 3 out of the
four...and if you turn them around they are a 13mm (1/2 in) hex driver
perfect for removing / replacing fuel injector seats.   Lisle labels
them as Opel brake tools or some such thing...

==Brett