Re: ta-daaaaaa!

Rich Deede wrote:

> Whats the difference between a factory VW windshield and say a
> windshield that you would get from your average glass replacement shop?

In my case.. $50 bucks more for the non-OEM one.  Seriously I don't know
what the real "difference" would be, if anything.  The OEM windshields were
made by Sekurit (as is the one in my brandy-new Passat), the aftermarket one
I got is something like "ClearVue" (what a concept for a windshield!).
Hopefully it doesn't bust easily...  :?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0