Value check: 86 8v

I found a silver 86 8v today for sale.  It has 130k on clock, AC, good paint.
 There is little rust, but the right front signal was hit, the hood won't
open all the way, the metal under the wind-screen is a little mangled, it has
a broke windshield, bad brakes, and misc other "old car" stuff wrong with it.
 I have an 84 that I bought for pocket change, but has a very unatractive
front end and paint I don't want to talk about.  What should I offer for the
86?  they are asking 500 (claimed they paid $600).  I am thinking that after
$800 worth of stuff it just would not be worth it!

Thanks
Ben
84 8v