ND Show Information

Hey Everyone,

I sent an email to the ND crew saying that I haven't received anything in
the mail about the show entry. Here's the response that I got. The most
important thing is that the cars entered must arrive between 8:00 am and
9:45 am.

Just FYI -- Craig

Hi Craig,

Actually we have the info sheet on the web page so you can download it
and you will have the schedule and everything. It is at:

http://www.newdimensions.com/PDF/showinfo.pdf

If that doesn't work I can fax it to you. Otherwise if you show up at
the College at 500 El Camino at 8:00am you will have until 9:45 to
set up.

Thanks and see you there!
Michelle