Re: ICE part III

Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:

> did kevin win the fuckin lotto or what???? how much $$ has he spent in the
> last 3 weeks?

Uh, no lotto.. just spending my winnings in advance..  :0

Paint - ~$3k
Parts - ~$3.8k
Tunes - ~$.5k

Total - $7300

The way I look at it (twisted as usual) - I'm keeping the damn car, forever.
So I see it as a good investment.  What I need to do now is take care of the
thing (which I will do, including garaging it, not leaving it ANYPLACE
the least bit undesirable, etc.) and also get lucky and not get broadsided
by some broad in a Land Rover talking to her shrink on her cellphone.. (!)
..which is a constant hazard down here on the streets of Newport Beach.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0