Re: FS '77 Mk 1

Kevin,

I didn't know about this show. When I read your e-mail, I thought you were
suggesting that I drive to North Dakota! I now see from some adjacent posts
that the show is in Santa Clara. Easy! If I don't sell the car before Sunday,
I'll certainly be there with my "For Sale" signs.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards

Ian Hardcastle
'77 Mk 1