RE: Re: ND roadtrip prep, and Murphy's Law.

Kevin,

wish you luck on your car!

 scirvw16vleo@yahoo.com

kcollins1@socal.rr.com wrote:

Doug and I went over to liberate my car today from the paint
shop.. not too surprisingly, we found several flaws, mostly very
minor but a couple of show-stoppers, so I wound up leaving it
for another day. Sure looks purty at about 5 feet though! By
tomorrow she should be completely finished off.... I'm running
way short of time to get ready for ND now!! Help Mr Wizard!!
:0

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'00 Passat GLS 1.8T