Stupid clutch cable.

Hey fellow listers.

Anyways, on my way home fro a show today, I'm just cruising along and I gear down and SNAP!  My clutch pedal goes right to the floor!  So I get out of the car and pop the hood and sure enough there's my clutch cable dangling in the wind.  And for some strange reason, this little cap on top of the trans caused gear oil to spew EVERYWHERE.....

Did I do any serious damage to the trans?  I've broken clutch cables before but never had gear oil spew everywhere.... shit!

Oh well, shit happens I guess.

Marie

"Your village called, their idiot is missing"