Re: MK1 Drag results are in(kinda long)

What exaclty have you done to your car?? Thats an incredible time!
Congratulations! You did that time with a 2l 16v and only a downpipe and
exhaust? You must have done some major weight reduction.  Inquiring minds
want to know.

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v