No start. :(

Well, My car would not start when I went to leave my buddy's bachelor
party last night. I'm not getting any spark on any cylinder. Coil tests
good per Bentley specs, coil wire is ok, dist cap and rotor seem fine.
When i hook a test light between the negative side of the coil and ground,
the light comes on with the key in the run position, and dims when the
engine is cranked, but does NOT pulse. I'm thinking either a bad igniton
module or hall sensor. I did not have a LED handy to do the Bentley's hall
sensor test, but i'll give that a shot tomorrow.  Anyone have any
hints? It's an '87 16v.

Dan, wheelless.

--
A burro is an ass. A burrow is a hole in the ground.

         Now can you tell the difference?